1. Our commitment to privacy.
At Skuppa Content Writing and Editing Services website (“website”), your privacy is important to us. To further safeguard and enhance your privacy, the website provides you with this notice, which explains the information and choices available to you as a user of our services regarding how your data; personal identifiable information (“personal information”) is collected and used.
2. Personal information collection
The following types of information are collected on this website but are not limited to
- Email address
- Payment details like debit/ credit card information
- Phone number
The information you provide is used to complete your order, process or collect payment,or as point of contact between you and us for any assistance, and for other reasons stated below.
3. How your information is used
- Except to the extent necessary to fulfill your order, provide you with services, or as otherwise indicated herein, the Company does not disclose the information you supply to it with third parties. However we will on certain occasions, send you announcements regarding the services provided. For instance, when we are reaching out to you regarding your orders or when we are notifying you of service related maintenance protocols, which we will do so via email.
- We employ use of a third party to facilitate the payment process. For that reason we disclose information that is needed to verify your identity and process the payment in accordance with the rules set by the payment system you are using
- To help tailor your online experience, we employ “cookies.” A cookie is a text file that a web page server saves on your hard drive. Cookies cannot be used to run applications or to infect your computer with malware. Cookies are unique to you and can only be read by a web server at the domain that sent them to you.
- Like a standard website, we use log files that include your type of browser, internet protocol(IP), the date and time you logged in, and number of clicks. This information is used to gather a broad demographic information that is used for aggregate purposes such as analyze trends and administer the website.